BMW Exx NBT retrofit adapter is a multifunctional module allows to install NBT head unit in BMW E-series cars.
The device converts CAN bus protocol BN2000 in BN2020, that allows to install NBT head units in cars E70, E71, E60, E90 series.
Device performs the following functions :
- Video in motion fuction (VIM), allowing passengers to watch video while driving.
- NBT navigation activation function, allows to activate the navigation device when retrofitting car with NBT which is not provided for retrofitting .
- Activation of built-in SVS voice control.
- The activation of Internet access or BMW Online in motion.
- Protocol matching of DSC and SZL module for correct functioning of the navigation system .
- Matching with PDC or RPDC parking sensors modules.
- Matching RFK or TRSVC camera with NBT head unit with retaining all the functions .
- Rearview camera emulation for all cars BMW E-series allows you to install any third-party rearview camera manufacturer.
- Matching of E series head unit front panel with maintaining of full functionality NBT when installed in the vehicle BMW E-series.
- Matching I-Drive controller ZBE3 with Touch function.
BMW Exx NBT retrofit adapter is available in several versions:
- with parking lines
module puts on rear view camera image marking indicating the trajectory of the vehicle depending on the steering angle (parking lines)
- for use in vehicles with I-Bus
matching I-Bus and BN2020 protocols